Thank you to everyone that came along, to the guys doing the bbq, the mulled wine, the stalls, the grotto, the shop and everyone else that helped.
Special thanks to the following people...
- Kevin Buck for playing a very important role again this year
- the Chandlery Supermarket for supplying all of the toys for the grotto again for FREE!
- Seafish for the lights and their continued support
- Brian Summers and Garry Tyrrell for hanging the lights
- PWD for the Christmas tree and connecting the lights
- Saddle Direct for the star for the top of the tree
- SURE and Richard Short for allowing us to use their machinery
- the Teaberry Cafe for their support again this year
- NCB Solutions for the marquee and sound
- Kursha Lloyd and Luke Gilbert for pressing the magic button!!!
We had a fabulous evening on 14th December. Santa came for a visit before the Dockyard was illuminated with several thousand meters of lights.
There was food, mulled wine and badly sang Christmas carols, what more could you ask for!?
We think it was our biggest year yet with over 300 people being present for the big switch on.
Falkland Islands Museum & National Trust
The historic heart of Stanley